วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Day 4

Hi!!! Are you ready to read our blog. Today we went to I-tim pad with Ploy, Wan, and Pair. "I-tim" was mean Ice-cream. Our 30 day challenge was "Eat dessert in 10 sweetshop and today we already finished 2 shop!(Chief bakery and I-tim pad.)Okay Let's see our menu.
Wan's I-tim pad
Fern's I-tim pad
Nice's I-tim pad
We just took 3 pic because our camera's memories was nearly full. And this is pic of I-tim pad shop.
We can write our feeling on post it!

This shop has beautiful wallpaper

Zone for make I-tim pad
How cute the shop are! We forget to tell you that if you eat I-tim pad you'll get their spoon! Let's see it!



If you stared at spoon you'll see the word 'Ice mania ไอติมผัด' cool, right? 

Okay next, let's see our clip.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น